Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I HAVE A KOHLER 1122G AIR TUBE. IT WILL RUN FOR A COUPLE OF…

Customer Question
I HAVE A KOHLER...

I HAVE A KOHLER 1122G AIR TUBE. IT WILL RUN FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THEN SHUT OFF. CAN WAITE A FEW MINUTES START IT AGAIN AND IT WILL RUN FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THE SHUT OFF. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH IT ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

ABOUT A MONTH

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

EVER ONCE IN A WHILE IT WILL KEEP RUNNING LIKE NORMAL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/18/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If you hitting the ON/OFF button not he PURGE button the most likely culprit is a blocked air blower intake.

Air intake is at the front of the pump base directly below the outlet piping

Ok. I’ll have to try that when I get home this evening.

Ok

How did it go?