Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

Whirlpool wher25 reverse osmosis water filter system is not…

Customer Question
Whirlpool wher25 reverse osmosis...

Whirlpool wher25 reverse osmosis water filter system is not producing water. I replaced all three cartridges and left the pure water faucet on for 24 hours to purge. Water comes out in drops, not the expected stream. The tank is pressurized at 5-7 psi.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am guessing several years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model number WHER255,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

SERIAL NUMBER WHER255-14191-1035

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 6 days by:
12/22/2017
Plumber: cole, Plumber replied 1 month ago
cole
cole, Plumber

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about plumbing and I think I can help... so how long ago did you replace the filters and did you get the oem version of the filters ? and did you make sure one was the r.o. membrane ...I will be glad to help...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I replaced both filters and the membrane cartridge On December 14. They are whirlpool brand filters.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had tongue reconstruction surgery in April and my speech is compromised so I would rather not talk on the phone.

if i am understanding correctly do you have a pure faucet on your this also or just the three filters that make up the r.o. system?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is a separate faucet for the filtered water.
Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber