Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Kohler Barossa single handle faucet. I am trying to…

Customer Question
I have a Kohler...

I have a Kohler Barossa single handle faucet. I am trying to replace the valve body. I have removed the control handle, but I do not know to remove the collar to remove the valve body.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

No cold water for 2 weeks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I re4move the decrotive collar to access the valve body

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/16/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 7 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Can you send me the model of the faucet, or a picture.