Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have no hot water coming out of my taps. It's not the

Customer Question
I have no hot...

I have no hot water coming out of my taps. It's not the fuse, since I checked that. i run the water for 15 minutes + and still only get cold water. I can't shower or do the dishes properly. I need someone to come out and fix this problem.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It's been getting progressively worse. Last weekend I had tepid water, this weekend only COLD.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I wouldn't know where to even begin. I need a technician out here to do all the work involved.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How soon can you be here? Also I'm a Reliance customer who rents her hot water tank so this shouldn't cost me anything more than a truck load of frustration which I've already paid in spades. LOL

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 6 days by:
12/22/2017
Plumber: cole, Plumber replied 2 months ago
cole
cole, Plumber

if you want to try this yourself i would be glad to help you figure out the issue.... let me know ... my name is Cole...

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber