Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

About 24 hours ago we purchased two Cimarron elg toilets.

Customer Question
About 24 hours ago...

About 24 hours ago we purchased two Cimarron elg toilets. The display models has seats and lids that closed slowly and smoothly. We received the toilets this morning and our (very experienced) plumber them. The seats and lids on both toilets close very quickly (with lots of noise). I feel like we did not receive the correct seats and lids. Your comments and suggestions please.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 8 hours.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can replace the seat and lid if I have the correct parts.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If we didn't get the right parts, how do we get them?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/14/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 6 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. The standard toilets seats close fast, but bemis toilet seats make a slow close. That is what I recommend. The model is 1200slow