Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My AO water hearter FVS locked out after my floor my floors…

Customer Question
My AO water hearter...

My AO water hearter FVS locked out after my floor my wood floors were stained

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to reset the FVS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The floors are done and the paint doesnt stink anymore

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/13/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the model number of your unit? Show me a picture of the gas control valve

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

GPVT 50 200

Move the ON/OFF slide switch to ON. Wait a minute then move it to OFF for 10 seconds then move the switch back to ON. If the control doesn't reset you'll have to replace the flammable vapor sensor.