Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Banbury kitchen faucet. Yesterday in the morning…

Customer Question
I have a Banbury...

I have a Banbury kitchen faucet. Yesterday in the morning the water flow was normal but when I used it at noon the water stream was very weak. I have only had it for six months. What could be the problem

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Has been going on only in the last day and a half

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of. No tubes are pinched and valves are open

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 8 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it an issue in both hot and cold?

How old is your home?

It is an issue with both hot and cold. My home is 41 years old but I don't have any problems with any other taps
Phone call session started
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 7 months ago

How'd it work out?