Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Model M250T6DS-1NCWW water heater that needs new…

Customer Question
I have a Model...

I have a Model M250T6DS-1NCWW water heater that needs new elements. Where can I get them

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Not severe but they are 7 years old and the water is not as hot--must turn more hot on at the knob to have the same heat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope--just need to know what and how to get

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 8 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Bradford White uses universal elements and thermostats. I’ll upload a link for you

Anything else you need?