Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My upstairs shower leaks to the downstais toilet when ever…

Customer Question
My upstairs shower leaks...

My upstairs shower leaks to the downstais toilet when ever anyone uses it .but it doesnt leak when i just run it without anyone using it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I dont know about 6 months maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it might have affected the electrical wiring because yesterday i couldnt light in the down stairs bathroom an the two hallways near them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/9/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 4 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my isname is ***** ***** I can assist you. Can you tell me more about the shower. Is it a tile shower or fiberglass? Is it a single handle or multiple handle shower faucet.
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber