Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I'm having issues with programming the DTV + shower control.

Customer Question
I'm having issues with...

I'm having issues with programming the DTV + shower control

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes as our locak dealer is offering no assistance

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know how to get to the programming page through the IP Address but when I program and try to save it doesn't save my preferences or time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/8/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 7 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Those units are tuff to trouble shoot. Have you called the manufacturer direct to assist?