Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Shower head retainer model dsl-653 broken (plastic) can we

Customer Question

shower head retainer model dsl-653 broken (plastic) can we have a new one to replace
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: may be 5 month
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I can replace it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that is all and ok
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  David Bowden replied 11 months ago.

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your washing machine question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Sorry strike the washing machine part, this is for the WaterPik question.

You have a couple of options, you can try to get a Universal replacement from a home improvement store, or you can get a replacement from the online WaterPik store. Here are the links to both. The last link is to the Waterpik Shower Head Manual that shows a universal and a WaterPik holder.

http://store.waterpik.com/category/shower-heads-replacement-parts

Home Depot

Model # U3401-PK

Internet #203155716

https://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/c9/c9b70b2d-b7a7-4239-9b82-c39e14f75866.pdf