Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

The thermostat on my noritz will not come on and display the…

Customer Question
The thermostat on my...

The thermostat on my noritz will not come on and display the temp

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ok I didn't know if the thermostat had gone out or hour to test it, the water heater comes on and give warm water

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Not severe,can still take a bath but just not hot enough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/7/2017
Plumber: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model of the unit?

model n-063serial number 2***-**-****55

Let me see if another tech can help I am not finding that one....stand by do not reply until someone posts to you thanks