Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Can you furnish an aerator removal tool for your Artifacts…

Customer Question
Can you furnish an...

Can you furnish an aerator removal tool for your Artifacts bathroom sink spout bell design? Paul Simonian

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I am assuming I have buildup or sediment causing a weak stream and I have checked the hot an cold supply and both are good coming to the faucet.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It started a week or two ago and has gotten progressively worse until the stream is now very weak.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/6/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 4 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber
Hi Paul my name is ***** ***** I can assist you today. If the aerator is in side the spout body you can get that tool from a local Plumbing supply house. Also you can use needle nose pillars which can grab the outer area and slow twist it out. Let me know if you have anymore questions. If you are satisfied with this answer please leave 5 star feedback. Thank you
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber