Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Is there a weil-mclain repair man in Eagle River Alaska?

Customer Question
Is there a weil-mclain...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night. pilot light is on, hot water comes from the tap, no heat circulating. a presure valve on tap is leaking but not sure that is the main problem, although it needs to be fixed as it is leaking. Do you have a repair man near me?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Hourse temp has dropped to 50's. urgently needs to be fixed right away.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, Have a plumber coming, but I don't know where to begin, and am not sure he really knows either. He's not a boiler man so much as a plumber, but he's the guy I usually call. Couldn't find a weil-mclain repairman in the phone book.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all I got.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/5/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You can try the locator link below. If you don't have any luck all I can offer is to walk your plumber through some troubleshooting when he gets there.

https://www.weil-mclain.com/contractor-locator