Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Water coming out top hole. Just install valveb

Customer Question
Water coming out top...

Water coming out top hole

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just install valveb

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/5/2017
Plumber: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago
koboma

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Plumber: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago

Make and model of the engine?

Im asking questions about sprinkers
Plumber: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago

Let's get it moved from engine catagory!

Stop end this
Plumber: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry, give it a few minutes.

I dont want your help
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 4 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Do you know what brand the sprinkler is? Will you describe in a little more detail what the issue is? Is the water coming out of the top of the sprinkler head?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber