Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Need to fix Kohler Dvonshire hot water faucet. Can not

Customer Question
Need to fix Kohler...

Need to fix Kohler Dvonshire hot water faucet. Can not tighten.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Days. Can not use faucet for hot water until it is removed and retightened

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need directions on how to remove faucet and reinstall to tighten it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/5/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 7 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is this an 8” spread faucet? the Devonshire is available in a 4” as well.

probably 8" not sure
lets try this way first. i am deaf..

Is it the faucet spout or the valves that are loose?

Three piece set and the hot water handle has been wobbly
can you help me?
should I move on?

Sorry my internet went down.

There is a nut on the underside that needs tightened

Click HERE for the instructions for your valve body