Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

How to install a shower system by "Goof Proof" by E

Customer Question
how to install a shower...
how to install a shower system by "Goof Proof" by Mark E Industries in cement. Or installing a shower from studs in the cement slab with a pre-existing plumbing. I was flooded in Hurricane Harvey and am rebuilding my home.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Plumber: cole, Plumber replied 8 months ago
cole
cole, Plumber

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about plumbing and I think I can help. so i would recommend watching there videos depending on which system your doing. try this link .... http://www.goofproofshowers.com/videos.html this should help out. thanks

Too easy for an answer. Of course there are the videos. I was looking for a professional plumber to walk me through the process from start to finish installing a shower on a concrete subfloor. Possibly using Goof Proof or better and more economically using hardie backer, redgaurd, how high the drain has to be, depth of rough-ins for thermostatic valve, etc. Where are you located and what is your background. Would rather call and discuss project and work out an hourly deal.

i have not personally used this system i could help with some of the rough in.... the thermostatic valve and fixtures i can help with...but i am going to opt out of this question in hopes one of our other plumbers have personally worked with these goof proof setups. i hope someone will get you taken care of...if you do still need help with fixture/valve question i would be glad to assist you there. hope you get the help you need. have a great day.

Thanks Cole.