Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I broke a mirror shelf bracket on my Robern bath mirror.

Customer Question
I broke a mirror...

I broke a mirror shelf bracket on my Robern bath mirror. RC162604FP1. Can I get a replacement

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today. The bracket had a crack from initial installation, today it broke when I cleaned the mirror

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I find it locally here in Pasadena Ca

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Try a plumbing supply house or Kitchen & Bath showroom that sells Kohler (Robern is a Kohler product)