Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

The touchscreen LCD remote for my one piece Veil integrated…

Customer Question
The touchscreen LCD remote...

The touchscreen LCD remote for my one piece Veil integrated toilet bidet is not working! Can I replace this accessory? Is there any other way to operate the bidet features other than with this remote?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Thanksgiving

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It looks like it may be an electrical issue that has shorted the remote but I am a 77 year-old widow with scant knowledge of these things

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 3 days by:
12/6/2017
Plumber: Brian Weeks, Plumber replied 4 months ago
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Do you have anymore information on the make and model of the bidet?

Actually I was able to solve my problem myself. No need for further help thank you
No problem if you have anymore questions please let me know.
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, Plumber