Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

A couple of min. ago, heard a loud screeching sound and

Customer Question
A couple of min...

A couple of min. ago, Hi heard a loud screeching sound and water was coming out of the faucets in my tub. What could cause this

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It just started about 10 min. ago The water was flowing full bore from the faucets without being turn on. I shut the water off at the hot water tank and eventually the water stopped running in the tub. The noice was bad.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know, How extensive is it?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
12/2/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Sounds like your faucet has failed. Does it have 1 handle or 2?

I have a plumber here because I didn't care to go forward with your service. I would like the $33 charge removed from my account
no necessary, to call you. Please remove the $33 charge from my account.

Ok