Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Water is not coming out of any faucets or shower. Our garage…

Customer Question
Water is not coming...

Water is not coming out of any faucets or shower. Our garage is not flooding from the water softener.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just noticed it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Toilet is not refilling

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/30/2017
Plumber: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are you on a well?

No.
I can't afford the call

No problem the site offers that....do you know where your water supply enters your house?

No...
Should I call the water company?

Yes I would if you have zero water pressure you may a water supply issue to the house, that would be the only thing that would really make sense at this point, unless you have something wrong with the softener...you could push the bypass on it to see if that gets you any water. If not I would call the water company.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!