Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I do not have hot water, went out to water heater and saw a…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have hot water, went out to water heater and saw a blinking green light. I am not sure what this means

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just now got back to my condo after a week vacation, I left a steady stream of cold water on at the kitchen faucet when I left

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it is simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There have been frozen pipes in this community that was built in 1986

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
a local plumber came a couple months ago after home inspector recommendation due to leak at tempering valve above water heater
plumbing work done includes 5 indoor items & replaced leaking tempering valve, water heater set to 125°
plumber work done in early November
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 7 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

How many flashes before a pause does the light do.