Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have bathroom Faucet which is leaking i need replacement…

Customer Question
I have bathroom Faucet...

I have bathroom Faucet which is leaking i need replacement cartridge stem number on the cartridge is x20140902

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I have Moen bathroom sink faucet which is leaking .I need replacement Cartridge number on the part is x20140902

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/28/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

That's not a Moen part number. Do you know the model of the faucet? If not send me a pictue of it I may be able to identify it.

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl