Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Bradford White gas hot water heater - electronic pilot won't…

Customer Question
Bradford White gas hot...

Bradford White gas hot water heater - electronic pilot won't light. Exhaust motor just runs

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started 6-8 hours ago. No hot water

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I'm very handy but obviously have no parts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I occasionally have to unplug and re-plug in to reset it. But this time it's not restarting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/27/2017
Plumber: Elliott Oxton, Plumber replied 7 months ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** i have been working in the plumbing and heating industry for over 18 years. I look forward to helping you today. Please give me a moment to review your request.

It seems like you may have an electrical problem with your description of the problem. But so that i can find the correct fault I just need to know the model number of the appliance. Please could you send me this?