Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

We have had our insinkerator since 8/14. It has starts ok…

Customer Question
We have had our...

We have had our insinkerator since 8/14. It has starts ok but after about 30 seconds blows the fuse in our main power box.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Approx. 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Everything else seems to be ok to us but then again we are in our 80's

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 5 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Thanks for your interest Wade but we have cleared the insinkerator ourselves. There was, apparently, a toothpick jamming the works. A couple of winds with the Allen key and all is well.

Glad it worked out.

WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber