Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I bought a lady luck faucet head sprayer replcemnt part and…

Customer Question
I bought a lady...

I bought a lady luck faucet head sprayer replcemnt part and it seems to be loose fit. Is there a way to replace the washer at the end of the pull up tube?. thanks

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The problem is not severe because the old part is still working.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Is just to replace the part

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to know how to make the new part fit.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/21/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You should be able to just remove the old washer but if the new washer isn't thick enough you can double up on the washers.

This is a Lady lux Grohe brand new part that it seems to have a bigger hole, The old one fits there tight. Where do I get a bigger washer? I do not dare to remove the old one because the old part is still working and I might end up worst.
I am not in my kitchen now. Just tell me how to remove the washer and where to get a new one

You can get a washer at any plumbing supply house that sells Grohe or where you bought the replacement head.

I do not want to talk to you. Pls answer my question

I did answer your question.

Call prompt is automatic I have no control over it. We can continue here

Than you. I learned nothing new from you. Bye

ok

I want my money back

contact customer service for a refund