Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

The faceplate and shower handle fell off of my son's shower.

The faceplate and shower...

The faceplate and shower handle fell off of my son's shower. I cannot get the face plate and handle reattached. I'm able to reattach just the handle. Can I send you a photo of what is going on?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It seems like it should be easy enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I'm just frustrated.

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Go ahead and upload a picture

Do you have any suggestions?

Give me a few to load pics

This is common of Kohler valves and it being too far in the wall. It’s probably why it fell of. I would recommend buying an extension kit.

Thank you

No problem please leave a five star rating

WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber