Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I still have not solved the problem of my toilet being 5/16…

Customer Question
Hi I still have...

Hi I still have not solved the problem of my toilet being 5/16 lower on one side

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It looks like I will have to replace the toilet bowl as the seat does not sit correctly on the toilet because I have put up with it Will Kohler give discount for an new bowl

Contractor's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

Is there any point.( its black and white) the toilet higher on one side than the other

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/18/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the toilet is less than a year old it's under warranty so Kohler will replace it (if you can convince them of this unheard of defect). If it's more than a year old you can call Kohler and ask. Sometimes they surprise you

Give me a number to call

800 4KOHLER