Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Im ready to sign in now with the password you sent me please…

Customer Question
Hi im ready to...

Hi im ready to sign in now with the password ***** sent me***@******.*** please put me to the secure page so i can get my answer

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

20 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Moen faucet model number 87017srs wont stay tight to the counter top

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

3 days needs to stay tight and not fall in the kitchen sink

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/18/2017
Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

What type of sink is this attaching to?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Do you still need help with this question, if so let me know and I can assist you.

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this particular question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond asking for additional information back on November 17, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is more than 90 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave