Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

Im ready to sign in now with the password you sent me please

Customer Question
hi im ready to sign...
hi im ready to sign in now with the password ***** sent me***@******.*** please put me to the secure page so i can get my answer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 20 minutes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: moen faucet model number 87017srs wont stay tight to the counter top
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: 3 days needs to stay tight and not fall in the kitchen sink
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Plumbing
11/18/2017
Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 28 days ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

What type of sink is this attaching to?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 26 days ago

Do you still need help with this question, if so let me know and I can assist you.

Dave

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 15 days ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 days ago

Thanks,

Dave

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber