Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

I have a 15 year old Kohler kitchen faucet. It's a swan

Customer Question
I have a 15 year...
I have a 15 year old Kohler kitchen faucet. It's a swan neck, single lever, with a pull out sprayer. They problem is that the lever locked up. I installed the replacement cylinder but can't get the lever to screw back onto the receiver in the new lever. Any help would be appreciated.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: The problem occurred several days ago and I pulled the faucet apart today and as noted, replaced the cylinder. Am thinking I might have stripped the internal screw on the lever that controls the water flow.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Am I talking to a computer?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: You have all the information.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Plumbing
11/14/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the model (number) of your faucet?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber