Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a 15 year old Kohler kitchen faucet. It's a swan

Customer Question
I have a 15...

I have a 15 year old Kohler kitchen faucet. It's a swan neck, single lever, with a pull out sprayer. They problem is that the lever locked up. I installed the replacement cylinder but can't get the lever to screw back onto the receiver in the new lever. Any help would be appreciated.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The problem occurred several days ago and I pulled the faucet apart today and as noted, replaced the cylinder. Am thinking I might have stripped the internal screw on the lever that controls the water flow.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Am I talking to a computer?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You have all the information.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/14/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the model (number) of your faucet?