Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Moen 2 arm shower head. The maximum water

Customer Question
I have a Moen...

I have a Moen 2 arm shower head. The maximum water temperature in the shower has slowly been decreasing over the past few months and the shower head is starting to drip after shutoff.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

About a month not severe

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If Possible. I intended to replace the insert, but the fitting appears to be all one piece

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, all other water fixtures are working fine and hot water is available everywhere else in the home so not the hot water heater

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Plumbing
11/9/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Sounds like you probably need a new cartridge in the shower valve. If you want specifics I need a model number for your Moen valve/faucet