Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Why isn't the downstairs toilet flushing properly. I plunged…

Customer Question
Why isn't the downstairs...

Why isn't the downstairs toilet flushing properly. I plunged it several times.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a toilet upstairs to know that is working fine.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Plumbing
This is a Very old house. And so is the plumbing
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/7/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 9 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!