Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Following up on this question, again. I'm getting the 643…

Customer Question
Hi, Following up on this question...
Following up on this question, again. I'm getting the 643 again. There is power to the pump. I took off the pump and confirmed that it does work. When I turn the system on, the pump is pushing water. The 643 comes on in about 3 minutes after the Noritz burner fails to turn on.
Arv
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 6 days by:
10/16/2017
Plumber: Elliott Oxton, Plumber replied 9 months ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Plumber

Good day, my name is ***** ***** i have been working in the plumbing and heating industry for over 18 years. I look forward to helping you with this issue today. Before i can fully help you though could you answer a few questions for me. I apologise if you have answered these before but i can only see one of your comments on this feed.

1. What is the model number of you Noritz burner?

2. Is the pump an external pump?

3. Is there any other details regarding the issue or equipment that you can give me to help you with the issue.

I look forward to helping you to resolve this issue swiftly.

Warm regards,

Elliott