Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Heater is not coming on shows 104 deg not getting hotter.

Customer Question
Heater is not coming...

Heater is not coming on shows 104 deg not getting hotter

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple of days unit about ten yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Were is the filter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have tried to restart a couple of times

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Plumbing
10/5/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?