Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

What is it when your water comes out pulsating? Just today…

Customer Question
What is it when...

What is it when your water comes out pulsating?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just today and I have no water pressure to my sprinklers in the back yard only

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm 80 years old and my husband just passed away this July so yes I can't afford a plumber

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is this something I can do?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Plumbing
10/3/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. Do you have a well or town water?