Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

What does the error code E.110 mean? It keeps needing to be…

Customer Question
What does the error...

What does the error code E.110 mean? It keeps needing to be reset, the hot water lasts for a few minutes before this error code reapers.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It's about three years old. The message has been popping up within the past few days, typically we can reset it and it's fine for the rest of the day, but today it has been happening very consistently throughout the day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't thinks so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plumbing
10/1/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the brand and model of your unit?

Navien tankless water heater. I don't see a model number.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.

Answer

click here please for the E110 code "exhaust blockage"

The error codes are not always 100% accurate, more like 50% accurate or useful.

.

Rate this answer please, after that we can continue for up to 3 days, with unlimited training and coaching as needed.

Use the 'finish and rate your expert link' it is near the top of your page, click on it.

I will hold the question open to you.

.

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... 56 years in this business. Last 20 consulting for major firms nationally. 98.4% satisfaction rating on Just Answer.

.

Attach a close up. *exceedingly well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the big front cover … and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions, then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

The companies phone call offers are optional.

.

Hello again, I got notice that you responded, but no text came up... let me know how its going, we can continue as needed

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.