Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

What is the charge for this service? Our independent living…

Customer Question
What is the charge...

What is the charge for this service?

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Plumber. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Our independent living center is around 30 years old. The toilet in one of the public restrooms is not filling with water. Do we have to call a plumber?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

This is the 2nd or 3rd day. Our maintenance man is on vacation.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a resident trying to get an answer for a manager. He does not know what to do and does not want to call a plumber.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was only given this information. What information do you need?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/30/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the toilet tank doesn't fill with water then the fill valve in the tank needs to be replaced. If you don't have a maintenance man to do this you'll have to call a plumber.