Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have very low pressur from the speakman sentinel shower…

Customer Question
I have very low...

I have very low pressur from the speakman sentinel shower valve.How can this be corrected.It is not the shower head.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am a fairly mechanical person.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/30/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If you've removed the head and the flow out of the shower arm with no head attached is poor you'll probably have to replace the cartridge in the valve and flush ot the valve before you install the new cartridge.

Do you have more questions?