Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I tried to ask a question earlier but couldn't get it to go…

Customer Question
Hi, I tried to...

Hi, I tried to ask a question earlier but couldn't get it to go through. I have a bath tub faucet and I want to be able to attach a hand held sprayer. When I removed the aerator there were no threads in the faucet head! Is there an adapter that presses in and has threads?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just removed the aerator this morning. I want to attach a sprayer to the faucet but there are no threads in the faucet head. Is there an adapter that presses in?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I hope so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can a threaded aerator be attached to a faucet head that has no threads?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/28/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Based on your decription there is nothing that will work in these circumstances. Maybe if you can post a picture of the spout where the aerator attaches I might be able to come up with something. Also an overall pic of the faucet might help.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl