Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My toilet leaks water trough out the night i have replaced…

Hi, my toilet leaks water...
Hi, my toilet leaks water trough out the night i have replaced the wax seal about 10 different times with different kinds of seals and even try 2 together. Any advice or ideas I'd really aprhcieate THANK YOU.
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The only way it leaks at the seal when e toilet isn't flushed is if the flapper is leaking by into the bowl. Where exactly is it leaking? at the floor?

Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Left side under where tank connects too the wall I got a new toilet and new hose and connections
Phone call session started

Thanks for using Just Answer