Plumbing

Connect one-on-one with a verified plumber who will answer your question

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber

More related answers
All plumbers are VERIFIED
I have this exact question, but I live in DC. You can drop
Brian Weeks
Brian Weeks, plumber
I have this exact question, but I live in Washington DC. https://www.justanswer.com/plumbing/4917u-hi-my-tank-kohler-k-4404-houses-flushmate-503-broke.html … read more
My toilet doesn't flush worth a flip. Brand new house (just
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
My toilet doesn't flush worth a flip. Brand new house (just moved in a month ago)...brand new toilet. Domestic water pressure is fine.I've heard of pressure assist kits that I could install in the cur… read more
Sloan Flush Valve cartridge assembly kit no c-100500. Sloan
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Sloan Flush Valve cartridge assembly kit no c-100500 … read more
How do I fasten a KohlerCP rh trip lever handle to the lever
Paul the Plumber
Paul the Plumber, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How do I fasten a Kohler(###) ###-####CP rh trip lever handle to the lever on a Flush mate M-101526-F3. Doesn't seem to line up right.… read more
We had a new water treatment system installed in the house
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
We had a new water treatment system installed in the house and therefore all the water was turned off. Now our downstairs toilet won't flush - water in the tank but won't flush into the potty.… read more
My toilet is flushing with no power. Seems that the tank is
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
My toilet is flushing with no power. Seems that the tank is not refilling completely. I opened the tank and it has a special system. "SLOAN Flushmate" model M-101526-F it looks like a small block tank… read more
I just replaced my downstairs toilet, and when I flush its
Hauserplb
Hauserplb, Associate Degree
I just replaced my downstairs toilet, and when I flush it's rather lackluster, not sure it even completely flushes. It's low water use toilet (american standard champion 4, 1.28 gallons flush). When I… read more
I have sloan flushmate toilet and it is not flushing as
Marc
Marc, Plumber
I have sloan flushmate toilet and it is not flushing as strongly as usual.model101526-f3 serial#041409-f3k1-1054 serial503. It is 2 yrs old .can you help me. my husband and I are disabled and we depen… read more
I need to replace the cartridge assy on a Sloan FlushmateModel
Todd
Todd, Service plumber
I need to replace the cartridge assy on a Sloan FlushmateModel 101526-F3 Series 503. I have a new cartridge assy but the existing cartridge which was installed nine years ago will not budge when I try… read more
i have a toilet problem...i have a sloan flushmate and this
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Licensed Plumbing Contarctor
i have a toilet problem...i have a sloan flushmate and this looks like a garbage disposal in the tank of the toilet....well there is water constantly coming out of the top of it where the lever that p… read more
I am a handyman A client phoned telling me his Kohler Pressure
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
I am a handyman A client phoned telling me his Kohler Pressure lite toilet is running continusingly. I have seen the toilet yet can you give an idea what to look for?… read more
i have a sloan flushmate 501-b. It shoots water out of the
PitschPlumbing
PitschPlumbing, Certified Plumbing Contractor
i have a sloan flushmate 501-b. It shoots water out of the bottom of the unit when flushed so hard it spashes against the top of the tank and spills on the floor.… read more
My toilet tank is a Mansfield/Kolgore MPP 201-216 dated 1993.
PitschPlumbing
My toilet tank is a Mansfield/Kolgore MPP 201-216 dated 1993. It is an old toilet tank. I replaced the toilet flush valve. I tighten two bolts that connect the toilet tank to the toilet bowl to tight … read more
Our restaurant have two KOHLER 8100 Pressure Flushmate Tank
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
Our restaurant have two KOHLER 8100 Pressure Flushmate Tank System with K4470 China as original. But, It have water leakage. So, I want to replace it. But, KOHLER 8100 is discontinued item from KOHLER… read more
Im toilet shopping due to unsatisfactory performance of existing
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
I'm toilet shopping due to unsatisfactory performance of existing toilets in the house. I'm leaning toward any toilet with a sloan flushmate inside. Am I going to far to compensate for years of frustr… read more
I have a toilet that is not flushing well. It has a power
repipeslo
repipeslo, Union Pipe fitter/welder
I have a toilet that is not flushing well. It has a power assisted sloan flushmate m-101526 unit. The unit has to be replaced. I was told that when they replace it, that the unit and the tank is repla… read more
My pressure low water use toilet does not flush properly.
Mario
Mario, Master Plumber
My pressure low water use toilet does not flush properly. It usually takes two flushes to even flush water down. Any idea what the problem might be? It used to take a person down with it if you weren'… read more
Our Flushmate tolet flushes OK, but the water in the bowl drains
Bud
Bud, Plumber
Our Flushmate tolet flushes OK, but the water in the bowl drains out after every flush. It worked well for 2 years, but now it has a problem!… read more