Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a Sloan Flushmate m-101526-f tank in my toilet. It

Customer Question

I have a Sloan Flushmate m-101526-f tank in my toilet. It seems to have sprung a leak on the side of the tank. Is there any way to patch this? What would be the new replacement tank model as this seems to be discontinued?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the tank itself is leaking you can't fix it. To spec a tank replacement (if one is available) requires a brand and model of the toilet.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
American Standard 6.0 Lpt / 1.6 Gal
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Does it look like this tank (shape)

https://www.americanstandard-us.com/bathroom/commercial-toilets/cadet-16-gpf-elongated-pressure-assisted-toilet-19646

If it does then scroll down the page to the 800 number and call American Standard tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It has nothing to do with the porcelain toilet. It is the internal tank called Sloan Flushmate m-101526-f tank that has been discontinued. I can't figure out what the replacement for that tank is.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

You still need to contact American Standard for the appropriate replacement. It's usually easier to just replace the entire (porcelain) tank.