Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My faucet does not turn on when I touch it. The water is on…

Customer Question
My faucet does not...

My faucet does not turn on when I touch it. The water is on and I replaced the batteries. I also cleaned the filter. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I can not use my faucet and truly need this.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can ...yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This faucet is about 1 year old and worked great until recently

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/21/2017
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 11 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Is there no water at all and does the light turn on and off when touching the faucet?

I found my manual and I believe my problem is the Cellinoid. I bypassed it and I now have water.Thanks Sandy

It might not be but maybe, Do you still want to fix it or are you going to just use it as is?