Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Wake up to the roof in the laundry room collapsed(drywall).

Customer Question
Hi, So wake up to...
So wake up to the roof in the laundry room collapsed(drywall). Water is dripping from the ceiling. The appliance over the laundry room is the kitchen sink w/ dishwasher and trash disposal . I looked under the sink...saw no water and took a paper towel and wiped all pipes and tubes towel was dry...the floor of the kitchen sink cabinet is dry. I shutoff the main water valve for the house and the dripping stopped. While the water was shutoff I poured water down the drain...no leaking started...only when the main water to the house is open does the leaking start. Where is the possible pipe that's causing the leak? This is a 3 level house...there's a kitchen over the laundry room, a bathroom over the kitchen. The master bath is over the second level guest bathroom and one bathroom in the basement....Not sure if that information helps....
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 9 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Check under the dishwasher and if it's dry then it's the water pipes between the. Being above laundry and floor of kit hen

WCohn
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber