Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My dispensor "spits" hot water. I've checked the lines and…

Customer Question
My dispensor "spits" hot...

My dispensor "spits" hot water. I've checked the lines and there are no lose connections. I've also ran the water and drained the tank and also turned down the temperature. Nothing has helped.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It's been going on for about 3 months and it does it all the time. It throws hot water on me, so I have to be really careful.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have someone that can do it if it isn't too hard. Otherwise, I'll have to hire a plumber.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There have been no leaks. Guess that's good. That's all. It's still heating well.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/20/2017
Plumber: ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Home Improvement Enthusiast

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and was a Insinkerator warranty servicer for 20yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Is your dispenser made by Insinkerator?

Do you still need help with your water dispenser?

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber