Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Installing a electrical water heater do I connect the grown…

Customer Question
Installing a electrical water...

Installing a electrical water heater do I connect the grown wire to the grown bus or the natural bar

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

New 200 amp and no

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

20p new and no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I hook up the ground wire

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/18/2017
Plumber: SamEI78,
 replied 11 months ago
SamEI78
Hello with a water heater it has 2 hot wires and a ground wire connected at the ground buss. No neutral connection.
Plumber: SamEI78,
 replied 11 months ago
If that answers your question please don't forget to rate me before logging off.