Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have turned my Kelvinator 26 hot water gas off to do

Customer Question
Hi, I have turned...

Hi, I have turned my Kelvinator 26 hot water gas off to do maintnance. I think i also turned the gas off. Now there is no hot water.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Only since I turned the water back on. Could the pilot light be off?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 day by:
9/18/2017
Plumber: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Here is a link to the owners manual which shows the procedures to getting your system running again. There is no pilot light that requires lighting. The system must detect water flowing in order to work. It must also be receiving the proper voltage and if you have a remote it must be turned on.

http://www.sahotwater.com.au/specifications/Kelvinator_Solar_Manual.pdf

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?