Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My Oatey washing machine cold valve (blue) valve handle

Customer Question
My Oatey washing machine...

My Oatey washing machine cold valve (blue) valve handle broke.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I need a new Oatey cold washing machine faucet (blue) handle - just the blue handle. The faucet is good and working, but I can no longer turn the faucet on or off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, all I need is the handle; I don't really need a whole new faucet. I just haven't been able to locate one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 11 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

They do not sell just the handle but you can buy a valve very cheap and just use the handle

Please leave a 5 star rating

Any questions?