Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

How do you get the old cartridge out kitchen facet, about 30…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get the old cartridge out kitchen facet

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 30 min tried to pull it out pliers

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is model 1225 cartridge in kitchen sink

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Plumbing
9/14/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If you can't pull it out with pliers then you'll need a cartridge puller which is made specifically to get out stubborn cartridges.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DANCO-Cartridge-Puller-for-MOEN-86712/100560034

Do you have more questions?