Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

We have the zoeller basement sentry 507. The alarm is going

We have the zoeller basement sentry 507. The alarm is going off and I can't stop it even when disconnected from power. No pumps are running that I can tell...and we are in a dry spell so it hasn't been used much
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: we do have a contractor that installed this so likely will go that route but I'd like it to be quiet :-)
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO...i disconnected it from the outlet and from the battery. Prior to this it had been alarming low battery but would not reset. The system has been in about one yer

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It sounds like you need a new battery. The alarm can't sound off (for long) if you disconnected both the battery and unplugged the unit.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. I ll make sure we are unplugged both ways...

You're welcome