Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a Bradford 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater...my

Customer Question
I have a Bradford...

I have a Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater...my question is, after a power outage -do I have to reset the heater and if I do - where is the RESET BUTTON???

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I'm preparing for Hurricane IRMA and I know there will be power outages will this effect my water heater when the power goes back on??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO, I have no problems with the heater!!! All I want to know is if I have to RESET the heater once the power goes back on.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I do have to press the reset button where is it located on my Bradford White heater???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Once the power is back on your electric water heater should work. There is a reset button but it only trips if the water in the tank gets too hot.

Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber